Tuesday, June 10, 2008

oh no oh no oh no oh no

Genevieve and I are going to be house-sitting for Corinna's friend Emily for a few days, which couldn't have come at a better time BECAUSE I JUST SAW A ROACH IN THE DORM WTF.

Fucker was like the size of a cocker spaniel or a cat or at least a large cigar. This is not like spiders which are only around to be pleasant and maybe sometimes bite but it is a friendly misunderstanding, these little bastards take orders from their insect overlords and they are out for blood. Plus i moved the garbage can it ran behind and it's not there anymore which also means it can turn invisible! This is a threat that we can't handle!!

They want my food, they want my clothes, they want to cut off my skin and wear it and assimilate into human society, they want to run up my pantleg and freak me the fuck out. what the fuck man what the fuck! john said i should buy a BB gun and shoot at it but that will just make it stronger god damn it a branch just tapped on the window and i about fell out of my chair this is turning into teh blair witch project. i'm sorry everyone i'm sorry i did this it serves me right coming to texas



update: we killed it, genevieve is smart and she wrapped her boots in plastic bags and we saw it come out and i screamed and we both went at it with smashing and it got smeared all over. ugggghhhh. genevieve said that i was exaggerating, it wasn't the size of the remote control. and she also told me this isn't like men in black, or gangland, where if we kill one of them they kill one of us. so that's a relief.

3 comments:

Sash said...

First!

Doughnutman said...

At least it wasn't a Zombie cockroach. Because that would be cause to leave....the state.

Unknown said...

zombie roaches